Owner of the processing of personal data of the user is
Trimming Tools Courses – All rights reserved Via dell’Artigiano, 8 – 40037 Sasso Marconi (BO) | Tel. +39 051 841952 | Fax. +39 051 6751280 | P:IVA number 00598711208
Purpose of the treatment
1. By accessing and consulting this site, as well as taking advantage of the services offered to users through the site, information relating to users as identified or identifiable natural persons can be collected and processed. In the event that personal data are acquired, the same, in compliance with the current legislation on the protection of personal data, will be processed solely to pursue the following purposes:
a) purposes strictly connected and instrumental to allow access and use of the site, its features and services required;
b) to fulfill any obligations provided for by law and European legislation;
c) for operational and management needs internal to the Owner and related to the services offered through the site;
d) in a completely anonymous and aggregate form, for statistical purposes;
e) to evaluate the applications submitted by users in relation to job vacancies published by Corsi Trimming Tools on the site (for details see section 4.4);
f) to execute the newsletter service (for details see section 4.5).
2. The data collected by users who use the site for the purposes indicated in the previous point could also be used for other purposes, but for each further processing will be required to users an explicit and explicit consensus. In this way, the data collected by users can only be used if the user freely and clearly agrees to each further processing.
Provision of personal data
1. The provision of personal data is mandatory for the purposes referred to in Article 2, paragraph 1, as the legal basis of the processing is the implementation of the services requested by the user, or the use of the site and any additional service required specifically (as in the case of the newsletter) made available through the site. An eventual refusal to the relative treatment can therefore prevent the execution of the requested services; however, it will be possible to consult the Website without providing any personal data, even if some features may not be available and some services not provided.
2. In particular, the consequences of any refusal to provide personal data will always be explicitly and specifically related to each service: for purposes of example, a refusal to the related processing may prevent the consultation of the Site and its functionality (in the case of cookies) or the receipt of the newsletter (in the case of the newsletter service offer). Therefore, the user will be adequately informed in the manner provided for each specific case, but in any case may consult the website also denying consent to the processing of personal data, where required; in this case, some features or features of the site could be disabled.
What data are processed?
Depending on the service provided, personal data of different types may be processed, as specified in this article.
4.1 Navigation data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the navigation of websites. This information is not collected to be associated with identified individuals; however, by their very nature they could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. These include the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the URL addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server and other parameters related to the operating system and to the platform used by the user.
The above data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning; they are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical IT crimes to the detriment of the site: apart from this possibility, the data on web contacts do not persist for more than seven days. Regarding cookies, please refer to par. 4.6 which follows.
4.2 Data provided voluntarily by the user (communications)
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of communications by means of contact forms on the site or by e-mail to the addresses indicated on this site, entails the subsequent acquisition of the data communicated by the user, including his e-mail address, and consent to receive any reply messages to their requests.
The personal data supplied in this way are used only to satisfy or give feedback to the requests transmitted and are communicated to third parties only if this is necessary for this purpose.
4.3 Data provided voluntarily by the user (to receive communications for marketing and / or commercial promotion purposes)
In the sole case in which personal data (in particular, e-mail address and telephone number) are provided by the interested party in the context of a service requested by the same or the purchase of products and services, the data thus provided may be used to send e-mail communications relating to services similar to those previously requested by the user, pursuant to art. 130, paragraph 4 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, without the need for express and prior consent (so-called soft spam). In any communication, in any case, the user is reminded that he can revoke the consent at any time and without formalities. The data are deleted at the request of the interested party.
4.4 Data provided voluntarily by the user (applications concerning open job positions at Corsi Trimming Tools)
Each interested party will be able to voluntarily provide his / her personal data to Courses Trimming Tools in order to submit his / her candidacy for job positions open to the Owner, by sending a specific communication to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org and authorizing Courses Trimming Tools to the processing of personal data for the aforementioned purpose.
Consent: the provision of data is mandatory only for the purpose of submitting an application for a job position; therefore, the sending of the curriculum vitae is left to the individual candidate’s will and any refusal will make it impossible to use the service, without further consequences. The consent to the treatment is not necessary, according to the art. 9, paragraph 2, letter b) of the GDPR, when the treatment concerns data contained in the curricula spontaneously transmitted by the candidates for the purpose of the possible establishment of a working / collaboration relationship. Likewise, consent to treatment is not necessary, pursuant to art. 26, paragraph 3, letter b-bis) of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (c.d. Privacy Code) for any sensitive data transmitted spontaneously by the candidate. At the time of the interview, a specific consent will be acquired for the processing of data by the interested party that will be called.
Purpose: personal data, identifying and curricular, as well as possibly sensitive, conferred directly by the interested party are processed and used to follow up on the request of the interested party and, more precisely, to proceed with the verification of the conditions for recruitment and / or for the start of a collaboration.
Type of data: the collection will concern only the common personal data; therefore the candidate will not be required to indicate the data qualified as “particular” by art. 9 of EU Reg. 2016/679 or on the state of health. The hypothesis in which the data in question must be known by establishing a working relationship, with particular reference to the candidate’s membership in the protected categories and any pre-requisite medical examinations, is explicitly made.
Retention times: the data will be stored by the Data Controller for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected, except for the possible establishment of the employment and / or collaboration relationship.
Cancellation of data: to request the deletion of data sent by the user by e-mail it is sufficient for the candidate to send a request to the Data Controller, at the addresses indicated above. The cancellation could be managed in an automated way, so the candidate could receive further communications whose submission had been planned before the reception of his cancellation request, for a period not exceeding 72 hours.
4.5 Newsletter: The newsletter is sent by e-mail to those who explicitly request it, filling in the appropriate form on the Website and authorizing the processing of personal data for the aforementioned purpose.
Consent: The provision of data is required only for the purpose of receiving the newsletter and any refusal will make it impossible to use the service, without further consequences.
Purpose: The personal data provided by users will be used only to send the newsletter and will not be disclosed to third parties.
Mode: The collected data will be processed with IT tools; In order to prevent loss, illegal or incorrect use or to prevent unauthorized access to the site, specific security measures are adopted.
Cancellation from the service: in order to stop receiving the newsletter, simply select the link for cancellation at the end of each e-mail or send a specific request to the e-mail address email@example.com.
The cancellation is handled in an automated manner, so that further newsletters may be received for a period subsequent to such request, in any case no later than 72 hours from the request for cancellation, and the sending of which had been planned before the cancellation request was received.
4.6 Cookies go to the following page
Methods of data processing
1. Personal data are processed in a lawful and correct manner and used only for the purposes indicated in art. 2. Processing will be carried out using instruments that guarantee the security and confidentiality of personal data and with automated tools for storing, managing and transmitting the data. Specific security measures are adopted to prevent data loss and contain the risks of illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access and personal data will be kept for the time prescribed by law and, in any case, for the time strictly necessary to follow up on the activities for which they were collected (for example, to find the request sent via the contact form on the site) and / or until the revocation of the consent given for the purposes referred to in art. 2, paragraph 1, lett. e) and f).
To whom can the collected data be communicated?
1. The treatments connected to the web services of this site take place at the headquarters of Corsi Trimming Tools and are only handled by technical staff specifically responsible for processing, internal and / or external to the same. In particular, where necessary only with prior consent, the data may be disclosed to third parties whose collaboration Corsi Trimming Tools may and / or must use for the performance of the services offered. The data acquired via the web, or in any case deriving from the web services, may be communicated to the technological and instrumental partners of which the Data Controller makes use of the services requested by the users, always respecting the purposes indicated in art. 2. To this end, the subjects who will have access to personal data will be specifically authorized for processing by the Data Controller and, if due, appointed as Data Processors, pursuant to Arts. 28 and 29 of the GDPR.
2. The data collected for the purposes set out above may also be disclosed to parties authorized for this purpose by provisions of law and European legislation.
A list of the subjects to whom the Data Controller communicates the personal data collected for the aforementioned purposes is available and can be consulted at the Data Controller’s office and can be requested at the addresses indicated.
What are the rights of the interested parties?
1. The interested party is the natural person, identified or identifiable, to whom the personal data object of treatment refer and, therefore, the user who accesses the site and who, if necessary, requests the provision of services by Corsi Trimming Tools.
2. Each subject is entitled to access at any time to the data concerning him / her processed by the Data Controller (access right) in order to verify its correctness and to verify the lawfulness of the processing performed. The interested party may also exercise all the rights recognized by the current national and European legislation on the protection of personal data (from Legislative Decree 196/2003 and from EU Regulation No. 2016/679 and subsequent amendments and additions): in particular, it may request at any time the correction and updating of incorrect or inaccurate data, the limitation of the processing performed and the cancellation of the same (right to be forgotten), as well as proposing a complaint to the Authority for the protection of personal data .
3. With reference to personal data processed by automated means, the data subject may also receive data concerning him / her in a structured and commonly used form and transmit them, if necessary, to another data controller (right to data portability).
Right of revocation and opposition
1. Each party is also entitled to revoke the consent granted at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing performed by the Data Controller before such revocation.
2. The data subject shall also always recognize the possibility of objecting to the processing of data concerning him if it was carried out for direct marketing purposes by the Data Controller; in this case, your data will no longer be processed for these purposes, depending on the specific consent previously issued, by the Owner or any third parties (right of opposition).